August 12, 2010

Super NOVA


I'm about to head home from work to go pack up my army and clothes (in that order of importance) to go to the NOVA Open. Our flight leaves at 6am, so I'm crashing at Andy's house tonight.

I promise some form of pics, batreps, and other coverage - I may even see if I can figure out how to do some of it from my phone over the weekend (but I aint promisin nuttin'!). If I can't or don't have the time, then I'll have a fun-filled few days of reporting when I get back.


Note: I still haven't figured out what I'm transporting my army in - everything I have is either too big or too little or I don't feel great about taking it through airport security (hello guncase, yeah I'm talkin to you).

Oh, and I'll see what I can do about posting a pic of the army before I pack it tonight.
For reference though, see:
Oooooh Goodies & Budget Scissors

Before the hue & cry, just know that I planned on taking an army that I could have a lot of fun with. I expect to win 2-3 games out of 4 (depending on matchups), and I doubt any of them will be close. I will either table or be tabled. Here's to hoping my matchups don't all include ceramite plated Land Raiders... lol.

2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention: Gold hurts the eyes...
    It burns us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll see you there.

    Love the Sangy Guard army.

    ReplyDelete