August 17, 2010

NOVA Open - Army Pics, pt 1

I have no idea whose armies these are, so don't ask... I just went around when they were setup for paint judging and took some pics. 90% of the players weren't at their tables - they were doing the same thing I was.

I present to you, in no particular order, pictures of armies I found interesting, be it theme, paint, or conversions. Click the pics for the large versions, I apologize for blurry pics - apparently my phone has an 8 megapixel camera, but no image stabilization.




This army won best painted...






















Moar to come...

5 comments:

  1. Are there any pictures of the whole room? I'd love to get a sense of how big the room was -- and how all of the tables looked!

    All I can find are people crowded around tables and individual armies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I took one of those on purpose... forthcoming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn your picture of the turtle army is blurry as well...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The AdMech Daemons were awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Chumba :D

    I didn't get the paint score I was after but had a hell of a fun day. Only losing in the 4th round. It was great putting some faces to the names :)

    ReplyDelete