November 11, 2009

Veteran's Day



Just wanted to take a second to thank all those currently serving their respective countries in the military, and of course the veterans.

Major thanks go out to:
Both of my grandfathers
Three of my uncles
My brother Greg (and hopefully soon Derek)
Andrew
The guys that serve or have served from Mind Games: Micah, Greg, Pete, Challis, and anyone else I missed
About half my office, including currently deployed Bryce - come home safe from Afghanistan
And hundreds more I'm sure I'm missing forgetting

Just want to say thank you, and recognize the fact that I probably couldn't bitch about my country if you guys didn't defend my right to do so.

1 comment:

  1. "Freedom is not free, but the U.S. Marine Corps will pay most of your share" - .Ned Dolan

    ReplyDelete